· Switch Port Mapper - Tool to check and display the devices connected to the ports of a Switch.· IP Address Manager - Tool to scan the subnets and identify the used and available IP Addresses.
· Rogue Detection - Tool to detect the unauthorized network access.
· Bandwidth Monitor - Tool to monitor the average BPS and percentage utilization of all the Interfaces in the specified device.
· Network Monitor - Tool to monitor the availability and response times of critical network devices.
· Config File Manager - Config File Manager downloads/uploads the StartUp and/or the Running config files from the given CISCO device and displays them. It also shows the colored difference between the two files.
· DHCP Scope Monitor - Tool to find the used and available IP addresses in the scopes of the DHCP Server.
· Trap Receiver - Tool to view the SNMP Traps sent from the network devices.
· MAC IP List - To get the list of MAC and IP Addresses in the network.· Ping Tool - Tool to ping a node to check its connectivity status in the network.· Ping Scan - Tool to scan a range of IP addresses to check if they are alive and reachable in the network.
· SNMP Ping - Tool to ping a node, for checking if the node is SNMP enabled.
· SNMP Scan - Tool to scan a range of SNMP-enabled IP addresses to check if they are alive and reachable.
· Proxy Ping - Tool to do a ping test from a remote router to another remote device.
· Trace Route - Tool to record the route (the specific gateway computers at each hop) through the network from Host to the target Destination.
· MAC Address Resolver - Tool to resolve IP Address or Host Name to MAC Address and vice versa.· MAC Address Scan - Tool to discover the physical address of a given range of devices and map them with the corresponding IP addresses.
· DNS Resolver - A data query tool to translate host name into IP Address and vice versa.
· DNS Scan - Tool to audit the given range of IPs for Reverse Lookup.
· Wake-On-LAN - Tool to remotely power on a PC.
· Port Scanner - Tool to scan the ports of a system.
· System Details Update - Tool to view and update the details, such as Name, Location, and Contact details.
· System Explorer - Tool to view the complete details of a device like, disk space, cpu usage, processes, installed software, etc.
· TCP Reset - Tool to find and reset the list of TCP connections established with the switches, routers, etc., in the network.
· SNMP Walker - Tool to retrieve information for a set of OIDs in a MIB.
· SNMP Table - Tool to retrieve the data for the specified Table OID from the device.
· SNMP Graph - Tool to gather data in real time and to draw graph for any SNMP device using the available data.
· MIB Browser - Tool to load, browse, search, and walk through SNMP MIBs, and perform certain basic SNMP functions.
· MIB Viewer - Tool to retrieve and analyze information about a MIB or a specific MIB OID/node from a MIB file.
· Community Checker - Tool to detect the read and write community strings of the devices in the network.
· CPU - P4 - 1.0GHz
· RAM - 512 MB
· Disk Space - 200MB